Andorra residences permit through investments in governmental bonds
The issuance for 2 years with the prolongation for 3+5+10…
- To have the bank account in Andorra;
- To have funds on bank account in Andorra (at least 150.000 EUR);
- To invest in Andorran governmental bonds in the amount of 320.000 EUR for whole period of residence availability;
- To place the funds on the deposit account of Ministry of Finance of Andorra in the amount of 50.000 EUR for main applicant +10.000 EUR per every additional family member;
- Extract from bank accounts;
- Documents confirming stable income;
- Document from Tax Office in country of residence confirming the absence of tax;
- Certificate of no criminal records;
- Document confirming the availability of real estate;
- Marriage certificate (if applicable);
- Birth certificate of children (if there are minor children).
All documents must be presented in the form of notarized copies, certified by Apostille and translated. Documents No. 1-4 should be no older than 30 days. Documents No. 4-7 should be no older than 90 days.
Phases of issuance:
- Signing Agreement;
- Payment of first part of our fee;
- Composition of profile (3-4 days);
- Arrival of main applicant to Andorra to open a bank account (1 day);
- Replenish the bank account;
- Invest in governmental bonds;
- Place the funds on the deposit account of Ministry of Finance of Andorra (2-3 days);
- Arrival to Andorra of all adult applicant to apply for residence permit (1 day);
- Pass the medical board (1-2 days);
- Receiving the temporary residence permit (1 day);
- Payment of second part of our fee;
- Submission of application for permanent residence permit (in 20-30 days);
- Receiving the permanent residence permit (1 day).
There is no such notion as prolongation. After residence permit card has expired it is changed for a new one.
The cost of our services:
- 10.000 EUR – to register a main applicant;
- 5.000 EUR – to register a spouse;
- 5.000 EUR – to register minor children (till 3 minor children).