About the benefits of doing business in offshore zones, such as the Bahamas, know all entrepreneurs, but to register there companies decide only few. Reasons: lack of knowledge of local legislation, geographical remoteness and more. Meanwhile, the opening of business in the Bahamas is able to take your business to a new level, especially when you can use the professional help to register a company in this region.
CARIBBEAN: IN SEARCH OF MERCHANTABILITY
Bahamas – an independent state and one of the most famous offshore areas of the world, located in the Caribbean. There is English legal system and there are ideal conditions for entrepreneurs who are not citizens of the Bahamas. Gauge the popularity of this area among foreigners can be by public figures: 95% of all banking operations, which are carried out annually on the islands are carried out by non-residents. But what is so attractive in Bahamas for entrepreneurs from around the globe? Many advantages, such as:
- There is no income, assets and property tax (there is only a fixed annual fee amount that you pay to the company to be not excluded from the register of registered companies);
- there is no requirement to provide financial statements;
- there are no restrictions on the size of the authorized share capital;
- requirements for the number of shareholders and directors are minimal: the firm may have one director and one shareholder (the director can be both legal and physical person of any nationality);
- possibility to issue registered shares;
- lists of shareholders are not allowed to publish;
- published lists of directors, but they can indicate the nominee directors and, therefore, information about the true owner of the company will be hidden;
- director or founder can not attend the registration of the company, and to entrust this process to a third party.
In addition, in the Bahamas can be purchased a ready-made company, while maintaining complete confidentiality.
WHAT TO REGISTER IN BAHAMAS ISLANDS?
At the Bahamas is allowed to register anything! You can meet Corporation, Limited, Aktiengesellschaft Company. But the most popular, no doubt, are limited liability companies.
Registering such company, the entrepreneur can rent an office, buy everything you need for it to work, open a bank account in the country to hold meetings of shareholders and directors, distribute its shares on the islands and purchase securities of other companies, as well as be a part of any activity outside the Bahamas. But he cannot buy property in the islands, insure it and participate in the country’s banking activities.
OFFSHORE BUSINESS: ASSISTANCE OF PROFESSIONALS
Want to reduce your tax burden and work only for yourself? Our experienced staff will help you to open a company in the Bahamas and make your business as efficient as possible. We are:
- Consult you regarding all matters relating to the registration, purchase and doing business in the offshore;
- Prepare all the necessary documents for registration on the Bahamas;
- Find a suitable office in the country with the provision of legal address;
- Consider the responsibilities of the registered agent;
- Pay the state fee;
- Find reliable nominee director (entity);
- Compile a register of directors and prepare a general power of attorney.
We also will help you to get a ready-made company and provide legal support for your business island.