Residence permit in Principality of Monaco under the program for self-suficient Applicants
5 main advantages of residence permit in Principality of Monaco
100% legality is guaranteed by the legislation of Principality of Monaco. All the procedure goes without using any “grey schemes” or “half legal basis”.
Each Applicant able to prove his self-sufficiency without support from the side of government has the right to obtain the residence permit of Principality of Monaco.
The Applicant has the possibility to pass all the procedure, from the moment of receiving the decision about assignment of the residence permit, in his country through the French embassy.
SIMPLICITY OF ISSUANCE
The program of the residence permit of Principality of Monaco does not oblige the Applicant to conduct business, make investments, work, pay additional taxes etc.
SIMPLICITY OF EXTENDING
After living in Principality of Monaco for 180 days a year, confirming the grounds under which the residence permit was provided, the prolongation is issued almost automatically.
|THE COST OF LEGAL SUPPORT DURING THE PROCESS OF ISSUANCE OF RESIDENCE PERMIT INPRINCIPALITY OF MONACO||15 000 €|
|Bank account (services)||3 000 €|
|Legalization of the Applicant’s personal documents|
|Preparing the package of the documents for submission to the embassy|
|Preparing the Applicant for the interview in the embassy|
|Maintenance of the Applicant to the interview in the embassy||1 000 €|
|Maintenance of the Applicant to the municipality to obtain Carte de séjour|
|Assistance in obtaining the medical insurance||1 000 €|
|Extending (services)||5 000 €|
The residence permit of in Principality of Monaco opens to you new opportunities:
- Permanent stay in Principality of Monaco
- Freedom of movement in EU countries
- All-year staying on the territory of EU without any limitation
- Economical and political stability
- Personal security
- Qualitative medical care
- High social standards and guarantees
- Education of your children in Europe
- Branching out in EU, and also transformation of your business toward euro-market
All these advantages are becoming more relevant day by day in situation when EU introduces more new requirements, complicates obtaining Schengen visas, that prevents the entry of foreign citizens in the European Union.
To obtain the residence permit of Principality of Monaco you will be required to provide only the following documents
- Travel passport
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificates of children
- Certificate of no criminal record
- Certificate of ownership or lease contract for real estate in Principality of Monaco
- Bank account opening confirmation in Principality of Monaco
CONFIRMATION OF SELF-SUFFICIENCY
- Statement about presence of required sum on the bank account in Principality of Monaco
- Statement about presence of required sum on the bank account outside the Principality of Monaco
- Confirmation of the permanent income outside Principality of Monaco
WORKING STAGES AND CONDITIONS OF PAYMENTS
Signing the Agreement. The providing of original package of the documents to prepare the file.
Making the advanced payment in the amount of 50%of the whole cost of provided service.
Order and payment of additional services.
Additional services are paid in amount of 100% of their cost. Also these services can be paid directly
when they are provided.
You obtain the whole file and are preparing for the visit in the embassy of France to pass the interview.
Payment of 40% of the whole cost of provided service.
The interview in the embassy of France (if required with maintenance).
Consideration of your application for D visa.
According to the law up to 30 days.
You receive the positive decision and Vignette to be able to visit Principality of Monaco
to obtain the Carte de séjour.
Your visit to Monaco to open a bank account and submit the documents on residence permit Obtaining statements and other documents, to obtain which the Client should be present in person.
If necessary, the payment of services is made.
The visit to Monaco to obtain The Carte de Séjour.
The payment of the rest 10%.
Additional services in the process of issuance of residence permit in Monaco
- Assistance in registration of real estate – 3,000 EUR;
- Assistance in the opening of a bank account – 3,000 EUR;
- Assistance in the issuance of health insurance – 1,000 EUR;
- Assistance in the registration of the company – from 5,000 EUR;
- Accounting services – from 1,000 EUR / year.