To reside in Europe is usually good. And even better (prestigious, profitable, promising and interesting) it is to study in the EU countries. Lots of educational institutions – both old and reputable and high end – open their doors not only to the citizens of the countries in which they are located, but for residents of other countries as well.
For long-term presence on the territory of any country it is necessary to obtain a residence permit. Each country has its own conditions for this procedure. The people who want to receive education will be very pleased to learn that they can get a residence permit on more simple and easy conditions. After all, for students there are often much less stringent requirements, both from a legal and financial view.
The technique to obtain a residence permit under this scheme is simple:
- It is necessary to learn whether a special program for residence permit obtaining for students in the selected country is in effect and what are the requirements.
- Next you will need to collect all the necessary documents and to confirm your plans to study in accordance with law.
- The student gets the opportunity to study in the chosen establishment, while not spending as much time (and often money) as other citizens.
- Simultaneously with all this, a residence permit in the EU is the first step to citizenship obtaining. Having familiarized oneself with the cultural and social environment during educational process, it is possible to make an informed decision to become a citizen of another country.
However, it is necessary to clarify a number of issues, not to become a hostage of the circumstances:
- You should make sure that the chosen educational institution falls under the preferential program for residence permit obtaining in this country.
- You must meet the requirements for residence permit obtaining and to collect a complete set of documents.
- It is a good practice to control the course of procedure, so not to encounter bureaucratic delays.
- In many cases, time and financial expenses can be reduced, if you know the nuances of the law of the country selected.
For anyone, even the most careful student the solution to all these issues can be a daunting task. Therefore, it would be wise to consult competent and responsible professionals who will guide you through all the difficult situations. Trust us, so that the path to knowledge was not arduous. We will advise you on all matters relating to a student residence permit, and save you from any possible problems.