- Selection of a real estate item
- Paying an advance payment for real estate being bought (10% of the item cost)
- Applying to the municipality for permission to purchase real estate
- Consideration of the application (to 30 days)
- Obtaining of a decision of the municipal government
- Payment of real estate remainder value
- Submission of documents for real estate registration
- Obtaining of deeds
- Payment of government fees
- Submission of documents to the Embassy for the D category visa
- Consideration of the submitted application (to 30 days)
- Obtaining of the visa
- Submission of documents to citizenship and Immigration Administration of Hungary for residence permit
- Obtaining of the residence permit
CURRENT EXPENSES IN THE PROCESS OF RESIDENCE PERMIT EXECUTION:
- Legalization of personal documents at real estate purchase – EUR 100.
- Lawyer’s service at business transaction execution – 3% of the item cost
- Stamp duty payment – EUR 170.
- Land tax payment – EUR 60.
- Property rights registration – EUR 25.
- State duty at real estate purchase – 4% of the item cost.
- Payment for courier service – EUR 50.
- First prolongation 1 year
- Second prolongation 1-2 years
- Third prolongation 2-3 years
- Fourth prolongation 3 years
- Fifth prolongation Permanent residence
IT MUST BE NOTED THAT:
For attracting investors to the residential real estate sector, the government of Hungary adopted the Program of Attraction of investment to the residential real estate sector due to which, at real estate purchase, there is no state duty for real estate purchase in Vas Region.
Cost of our service – EUR 5000-10000 (Depending real estate type, its location and several different factors).
- 50% at signing the agreement
- 50% at receiving a D category visa
- Permanent residence in Hungary. Section 1
- Permanent residence in Hungary. Section 2
- Permanent residence in Hungary. Section 3
- Permanent residence through investment. Brochure
- Permanent residence through investment. Presentation
- FAQ about permanent residence in Hungary
- Сitizenship of Hungary through repatriation
- Residence permit of Hungary through the purchase of real estate
- Methods of obtaining a residence permit in Hungary
- List of documents for registration of a residence permit
- Translation § 28 of the 2007 Hungarian number 2 on the entry and residence of third-country nationals
- Explanation to § 28 of the 2007 law number 2 on entry and stay of third country nationals
- Application form