As practice shows, ordinary people as well as business owners are interested in the issues of taxation. To be confident in the correctness of decisions, to avoid small and large errors is very important, especially in the territory of another country. Despite the fact that the tax laws of different countries has a number of similar provisions, only specialist can understand the nuances and subtleties of a particular country.
That is why the demand for tax advice is increasing day by day. And no matter whether you want to open a new company abroad or to expand the network of its branches, buy a property or a car, make a deposit in a bank or buy shares of a multinational corporation – you will need the competent tax assistant.
Here is just a short list of questions that are usually raised during a tax advice:
- what kind of taxes, when and in what amount it is necessary to pay;
- whether there are tax breaks for non-residents of a particular state and how to issue them;
- existing mechanisms for avoiding the double taxation;
- declaration of the received income;
- check of accuracy of calculations of the resulting tax notice;
- the basic principles of taxation of individuals and property of foreign companies and organizations;
- optimization of the tax burden on businesses and individuals;
- solving any other problems related to taxation.
In order for expert could give the right answers to these and many other questions, he simply must perfectly understand the law of the country you are interested in, be aware of recent changes in legal acts, news of judicial practice, as well as the official position of the tax and financial authorities.
In addition, you must be absolutely sure in his honesty, ability to keep commercial secrets and being ready at any time to help the client.
Our company over the years is successfully providing tax consulting services to both legal entities and individuals. In addition to professional education, all of our consultants are certified experts, regularly undergo professional training and have extensive practical experience in Europe and the world.
We offer a variety of options for cooperation:
- single tax advice to solve current complexities and issues of the client;
- constant maintenance of legal entities and individuals;
- partial conducting of tax cases (for example, informing the latest tax laws, development of the schemes, audit and other directions);
- tax planning services – analysis of the current economic situation of the company, forecasting cash flow management for paying various taxes and fees.
We guarantee an individual approach to your tasks, complete confidentiality of the received information, weighted and thoughtful answers to each question, as well as saving time, effort and money to our customers!